Pigments - Violet Ash .21SKU PF014103
Bottle - 90 ml
Color is everything
Violet Ash .21 from the Pigments line is a hair color that amplifies cool blonde tones and revives grey/white hair. It can be mixed with a wide variety of products to revive and keep colors looking vibrant and bright.
AQUA (WATER), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, ACID VIOLET 43 (EXT. VIOLET 2), LACTIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE
For the complete and updated list of ingredients, we suggest referring to the product pack
- Suitable for all hair types - natural, chemically colored and bleached
- Latest-generation dyes that intensify and enrich any ALFAPARF MILANO service with extraordinary tones
- They adapt perfectly to any cosmetic environment
- They can be mixed with a wide variety of products to revive and keep both natural and cosmetic colors looking vibrant and bright.
- The pure pigments are able to modify their structure according to the pH of the environment they are in
- The pigment molecules are dispersed in a cellulose grid where they remain intact until they are mixed
- 3 patents pending
Cool blonde tones are amplified, grey/white hair is revived and unwanted yellow tones are neutralized: latest-generation color.
Discover all the solutions of the Pigments line